The ALL-SIS Awards Committee is pleased to announce the winners of the 2015 ALL-SIS Awards and Annual Meeting Grants. We look forward to honoring this distinguished group in person at the ALL-SIS Awards Ceremony and Reception which will be held on Sunday, July 19th from 6:30-8:30 pm.
- Frederick Charles Hicks Award for Outstanding Contributions to Academic Law Librarianship: Blair S. Kauffman, Law Library Director and Professor of Law, Yale Law School, Lillian Goldman Law Library
- The ALL-SIS Outstanding Article Award: James M. Donovan, Carol A. Watson, & Caroline Osborne, The Open Access Advantage for American Law Reviews, Edison 2015-03A, http://www.jptos.org/news/375/100.html.
- The ALL-SIS Outstanding Service Award: Merle J. Slyhoff, Collection Development Librarian, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Biddle Law Library
- Active Member Stimulus Grant: Susan David deMaine, Research & Instruction Librarian, Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Ruth Lilly Law Library, & I-Wei Wang, Reference Librarian, University of California Law School, Boalt Hall Library
- Regular Member Stimulus Grant: Karen Selden, Metadata Services Librarian, University of Colorado Law School
- CONELL Grant: Grace Lee, Law Library Intern, University of Washington School of Law, Gallagher Law Library
ALL-SIS Awards Committee Chair
Access Services and Reference Librarian and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
Brooklyn Law School Library