The Annual Conference will be here before you know it, and this is an excellent time to apply for an ALL-SIS Award!
Applications are now being accepted by the ALL-SIS Awards Committee for the following Awards:
- The Frederick Charles Hicks Award for Outstanding Contributions to Academic Law Librarianship
- ALL-SIS Outstanding Article Award (for an article published either in print or electronically that was not published in the Law Library Journal or the AALL Spectrum.)
- ALL-SIS Outstanding Service Award
- ALL-SIS Active Member Stimulus Grant ($1000)
- ALL-SIS Regular Member Stimulus Grant ($1000)
- ALL-SIS CONELL Grant ($500)
The Criteria for each of the Awards is available at http://www.aallnet.org/sections/all/awards/Criteria.
Please submit all materials to Irene Crisci at firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF for each award, by 11:59 p.m. on March 17, 2014 (Eastern Standard Time).
Best of Luck to all applicants!
Head of Public Services
Central Islip NY