The Faculty Services Committee is anticipating another successful round table at this year’s Annual Meeting. The following five topics will be discussed:
- Marketing library services to faculty.
- instructing faculty on new ways to access traditional resources (ex. WestlawNext, Lexis Advance, library catalogs using discovery platforms, etc.)
- Roles librarians can/should play in assisting faculty with substantive course content.
- Emerging issues with distance learning (from working with faculty and LLM students, to training RAs who are off-sight)
- Promoting faculty scholarship and online repositories.
The 2013 Faculty Services round table will be on Sunday, July 14th, at 12:30. We look forward to a good turnout and to discussing these topics.
Faculty Services Librarian
University of Michigan Law Library
Ann Arbor MI