Please join us at this year’s Faculty Services Roundtable on Monday, July 25th from 12:00-1:00 in PCC Room 304, where we will discuss the five timely topics listed below that touch on many of the challenges that arise when striving to provide faculty with topnotch services. We hope to see you there for what promises to be a lively and informative discussion!
- Westlaw Next one year later and LexisAdvance – what do we tell the faculty and legal research instructors?
- How proactive can we be (should we be) in sending information/tips/tricks to the faculty, especially for non-legal sources?
- Research assistants – how can we work with them effectively? What issues/problems (training, communication, etc.) have you encountered, and how do you handle them?
- When/How can we draw the line when the faculty ask for too much? Is there too much?
- Recruiting faculty to use the library – how can we draw them in?